- “How Design Rights should be Protected in China ― Lessons to Learn from Sony Computer Entertainment’s Loss in Design Rights Infringement Lawsuit” Kuroda, Kenji and Yamagami, Shogo. International Legal Strategy, Vol. 12-4 (April 2003). (In Japanese)
- “Problems of Working Rules Concerning Electronic Commerce, etc. and Practical Countermeasures” Kuroda, Kenji and Yasue, Yoshinari. ITU Journal, International Telecommunications Union Association of Japan, February 2003. (In Japanese)
- "Q&A on the Latest Practice involving Chinese Business Law"
Kuroda, Kenji; Kayano, Sumiko; et al. Serialized monthly in International Legal Strategy, ILS Publications, Inc., January 2000 ? May 2004, and in The Lawyers, ILS Publications, Inc., since September 2004. (In Japanese)
- The Legal Nature of Chinese-Foreign Contractual Management Enterprises
Chinese Economy, Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), October 1990. (In Japanese)
- “BEWARE OF JAPANESE NEGOTIATION STYLE: HOW TO NEGOTIATE WITH JAPANESE COMPANIES”
Zhang, Danian and Kuroda, Kenji. Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business, Northwestern University School of Law, Vol. 10, No. 2 (Fall 1989). (In English)