Krizelle Marie F. Poblacion
Attorney at Law Admitted in the Philippines
Ms. Poblacion graduated cum laude and salutatorian from the University of the Philippines, College of Law, and placed sixth in the 2010 Philippine Bar examinations. She has worked for Poblador Bautista & Reyes Law Offices, a Philippine law firm, where she advised and assisted local and multinational clients on various aspects on doing business in the Philippines. She specializes in Philippine corporate law and trademarks law.
In 2014, Ms. Poblacion moved to Japan to be with her husband during his foreign assignment. She joined Kuroda Law Offices on November 2014, and has since focused on matters concerning foreign investment in the Philippines by Japanese enterprises.
- Research Assistant, University of the Philippines College of Law, 2007-2010
- Law Intern, Villaraza Cruz Marcelo & Angangco Law Offices, April-May 2008
- Law Intern, Office of the Solicitor General, April-May 2009
- Associate, Poblador Bautista & Reyes Law Offices, 2010 - 2014
- Consultant, Poblador Bautista & Reyes Law Offices, 2014 - present
- Kuroda Law Offices, November 2014 - present
- Ateneo de Manila University, AB Economics, cum laude, 2006
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Juris Doctor, salutatorian and cum laude, 2010
- Passed the 2010 Philippine Bar Examination, 6th place
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar, 2011 (not admitted in Japan)
- A Guide to Investing in the Philippines. Canaria Communications, 2016.
- English and Filipino