Chief Representative of Shanghai Office
Attorney at Law
Mr. Takeda joined Kuroda Law Offices after passing the Japanese National Bar Examination in 2003 and studying Chinese for a year at Beijing Language and Culture University in China.
His aim as an attorney is to always consider every detail to give the client the best option, and then to devote himself fully to delivering it.
- Attorney at law, Kuroda Law Offices, 2006–Present
- Partner since April 1, 2015
- Chief Representative of Shanghai Office since July 1, 2016
- Kyoto University, Faculty of Law, 1999
- Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court, 2006
- Passed the National Bar Examination of Japan, 2003
- Registered with Japan Federation of Bar Associations and Tokyo Bar Association; 59th term, 2006
- Japanese, English and Chinese