Attorney at Law Admitted in China
Ms. Tan graduated from the East China University of Political Science and Law in 2004. In March 2008, she began working at Kuroda Law Offices as a paralegal. She qualified as a Chinese attorney at law in 2010 and began working at Kuroda Law Offices as a Chinese attorney at law in May 2015. Ms. Tan is mainly involved in corporate legal and compliance investigations, company incorporations, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), establishment, modification and liquidation procedures for regional headquarters of multinational companies, and labor dispute handling.
Major matters handled
- Company incorporations, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), equity transfers, absorption-type mergers, modification procedures for regional headquarters of multinational companies
Ms. Tan has represented Japanese-funded companies in procedures for incorporating new companies, M&A, equity transfers and modification procedures for regional headquarters of multinational companies in China, in fields including networks, pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
- Interpreting at meetings relating to litigation in Japan
At meetings relating to litigation in Japan, Ms. Tan cooperated as an interpreter.
- Registration of technical agreements
Ms. Tan handled the registration of technical agreements for a Japanese-funded chemicals company.
- Related investigations for various contract disputes
Ms. Tan has participated in many investigations relating to contract disputes, always placing the client’s interests first.
- Corporate legal and compliance investigations
Ms. Tan has assisted in legal and compliance investigations for sales, production and service companies in pharmaceuticals, networks, measuring devices, mapping, environmental protection, foods, chemicals and other fields.
- Corporate liquidation procedures
Ms. Tan has participated in liquidation, restructuring and dismissal payout work for many Japanese-funded companies.
- Kuroda Law Offices, Shanghai, 2008–2015
- Chinese attorney at Law, Kuroda Law Offices, 2015–present
- Graduated from East China University of Political Science and Law, Law School, 2004
- Graduated from postgraduate equivalent course at Renmin University of China Law School, 2010
- Accredited as Level 2 translator and interpreter for Japanese in the China Accreditation Test for Translators and Interpreters (CATTI), 2006
- Admitted as a Chinese Attorney at Law, 2010 (Not admitted in Japan)
- Chinese and Japanese