Attorney at Law Admitted in China
In 2005, Ms. Zheng graduated from the College of Law at Hainan University, and in the same year, passed the entry examination to major in International Law (LL.M.) at the School of Law at Xiamen University, specializing mainly in international economic law. After graduating from the School of Law at Xiamen University in 2008, Ms. Zheng joined the Guangzhou branch of KLO Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, and then transferred to the Beijing branch in 2011. Ms. Zheng is involved in consulting and practical work concerning legal affairs for investment in China by Japanese firms.
Major matters handled
- Equity transfers, creation of pledges on equity, changes of foreign investor, etc.
Ms. Zheng has drafted and prepared documents, negotiated and made arrangements with government departments, and handled other specific duties pertaining to equity transfers and creation of pledges on equity for many Japanese-funded companies and changes of foreign investor due to the merger or split of the Japanese investor.
- Legal investigations
Ms. Zheng has assisted in legal investigations for sales, production and service companies in pharmaceuticals, foods, electronic parts, advertising and marketing, and other fields.
- Contract review
Ms. Zheng has reviewed contracts required in day-to-day business for many Japanese-funded companies.
- Technology import and export
When a major Japanese company and its Chinese subsidiary entered into a contract for the import and export of technology, Ms. Zheng handled the registration of the contract and regular legal consulting on the import and export of technology.
- Incorporation, modification, liquidation and deregistration of foreign-funded enterprises
Ms. Zheng has drafted and prepared documents, negotiated and made arrangements with government departments and handled other specific duties pertaining to the incorporation, modification, liquidation and deregistration of many Japanese-funded companies and their branches.
- Consulting on legal issues in day-to-day business activities
Ms. Zheng has performed investigations and consulting for foreign-funded companies on government policy on permission for industry participation, business activity compliance, customs, foreign currency transactions and other compliance matters.
- Labor-related matters
Ms. Zheng has handled investigations and consulting regarding compliance in day-to-day personnel matters for companies, and has participated in redundancy payout operations when liquidating and dissolving many Japanese-funded companies.
- KLO Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. , Guangzhou branch, 2008–2011
- KLO Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. , Beijing branch, 2011–2015
- Chinese attorney at law, Kuroda Law Offices, 2015–present
- Graduated from Hainan University, College of Law (LL.B.), 2005
- Graduated from Xiamen University, School of Law (LL.M., majoring in International Law), 2008
- Acquired Legal Profession Qualification Certificate of the People’s Republic of China, 2007
- Admitted as a Chinese Attorney at Law, 2009 (Not admitted in Japan)
- Chinese and English