General Legal Services for Corporations, and Other Services
Our offices provide legal services based on our extensive experience in the following areas.
- Preparation, legal checks and provision of advice concerning agreements for various transactions
- Provision of advice regarding issues related to corporate laws, labor laws, tax laws, bankruptcy-related laws such as the Bankruptcy Act and the Corporate Reorganization Act, various administrative laws and other laws
- Preparation of documents, negotiation and provision of advice concerning general management of corporations
- Preparation of documents, negotiation and provision of advice concerning litigation
- Providing advice on the operation and progression of general shareholders meetings
- Preparation of documents and provision of advice on internal controls
Services Related to Immigration Control Law and Other Laws on Immigration
- Applications for visas or permission for employment for foreigners
- Negotiations with relevant authorities such as the Immigration Bureau, the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Services Related to Litigation in Foreign Countries
- PL (product liability) cases in the U.S.
- Negotiation, litigation, arbitration and response to service of summons or discovery for dispute settlement in sexual harassment cases, etc.
- Negotiation, litigation, arbitration and response to service of summons or discovery for dispute settlement in international disputes in developing countries in the Middle and Near East and Latin America
- Appointment and supervision of attorneys in the relevant countries and provision of legal advice for international litigation and disputes
Services Related to Litigation Concerning Construction
- Preparation, negotiation and provision of advice for international construction agreements
- Settlement of disputes over construction in Japan and overseas