- Tuesday, May 17, 2011
- "Legal Affairs when Entering the Taiwanese Market and the Chinese Market Through Taiwan"
- Presented by
- Representative Attorney Kenji Kuroda
- Hosted by
- Financial Management Forums, Inc.
- Kayabacho Greenhill Building
- Analysis of advantages and disadvantages when starting up or investing in Taiwan
- Legal affairs relating to expansion into Taiwan
- Examples of investments in Taiwan by Japanese entrepreneurs
- Legal affairs relating to expansion into China via Taiwan
- The Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement (ECFA), in effect from September 12, 2010
- Can Japanese businesses enjoy preferential tariffs under the ECFA?
- Examples of investments by Japanese businesses expanding into China via Taiwan