- Kuroda Law Offices do not accept inquiries seeking legal advice or legal opinion over the inquiries form and we cannot answer such inquiries through the form.
- We do not promise to respond to inquiries made through the inquiries form within a certain time, and we may refuse to respond to inquiries that we determine to be inappropriate. We do not bear any obligation or liability to disclose our reasons or take any other action if we refuse to respond to an inquiry or our response does not suit your intentions.
- The information that you send using the inquiries form does not give rise to an attorney‒client relationship.
- No information provided through the inquiries form will be deemed confidential information for which attorneys will bear a confidentiality obligation, and we recommend taking proper care with what you write.
- Please be aware that the contents of inquiries written in the inquiries form are also sent to Kuroda Law Offices staff members in charge of contact regarding inquiries.
- We will not bear any liability whatsoever for any damage that may occur through use of the inquiries form. Use of the inquiries form is at the liability of the user.
- Use of the inquiries form for solicitation or sales activities aimed at Kuroda Law Offices or its attorneys or staff, or for any other purpose not related to inquiries is prohibited.