Representative Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law Admitted in Japan and New York
Registered with the Taipei Bar Association
- Minohara Law Office, 1986
- Masunaga, Nagashima and Hashimoto, 1986–1988
- Johnson Stokes and Master, Central District, Hong Kong, 1989
- Masunaga, Nagashima and Hashimoto, 1990–1995
- Kuroda Law Offices, Kuroda Patent Offices, 1995–Present
- Waseda University Faculty of Law, 1981–1982
- Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court, 1986
- Beijing Language School, Beijing, China, 1988
- Duke University School of Law Summer Program, Denmark, 1988
- Duke University School of Law (LL.M.), Durham, North Carolina, USA, 1989
- Fudan University Faculty of Law, Advanced Study Course, Shanghai, China, 1990
- Admitted in Japan; registered with Japan Federation of Bar Associations and Tokyo Bar Association, 1986
- Admitted to New York Bar, 1991
- Admitted to Japan Patent Attorneys Association, 1992
- Registered with the Taipei Bar Association, 2009
Appointments as Member of Government Councils, etc.
- Member of Industrial Structure Council, Ministry of International Trade and Industry (present Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry), 1997–1999
- Member of Competition Policy Research Committee Concerning Information Property Distribution, Software Information Center, 2000–2001
- Instructor of Tohoku University Law School (part-time lecturer), 2009–Present
“Q&A on the Latest Practice Involving Chinese Business Law” (series) in International Legal Strategy, January 2000 to April/May 2004.
Digital Contents and Intellectual Property Rights (co-author). JMA Management Center Inc., 2001.
A Comprehensive Guide for Business in China, Latest Legislation and Practice. JMA Management Center Inc., 2002.
“Problems of Working Rules Concerning Electronic Commerce, etc. and Practical Countermeasures” (co-author) in Journal of the ITU Association of Japan, February 2003.
Digital Contents and Intellectual Property Rights (rev. ed.) (co-author). JMA Management Center Inc., 2004.
A Comprehensive Guide for Business in China, Latest Legislation and Practice: Revised and Updated Second Edition (co-author). JMA Management Center Inc., 2005.
“Introduction to Business Law Practice for Foreign Businesses Making Ventures in Indonesia” (series) in The Lawyers, January 2007 to January 2008.
A Comprehensive Guide to Doing Business in Indonesia (co-author). Canaria Shoboh, 2009.
The Realities of China, a Man-Governed State. Gentosha Media Consulting, 2011.
Q & A on Taiwanese Law. Canaria Shoboh, 2011.
A Guide to Investing in the Philippines. Canaria Communications, 2016.
Japanese, English and Chinese