The copyrights of all works such as documents, images, etc. posted on this website are owned by Kuroda Law Offices/ Kuroda Patent Offices (“Kuroda Law Offices”).
Copying, adaptation, distribution, reprinting of the copyrighted works posted on this website without permission of Kuroda Law Offices is prohibited.
Information on this Website and Exemption from Responsibility
This website is designed to provide a wide range of information on our office and is not intended to provide the viewers with advice or opinions concerning specific individual matters.
Also, no legal consultation solely by telephone, fax, or email nor question concerning the legal information posted on our website is being accepted.
Our office shall not be responsible for any damages which might be incurred by your use of this website.
Please be advised in advance that Kuroda Law Offices/Kuroda Patent Offices reserve the right to add, change or delete any of the information posted on our website without any prior notice.
Kuroda Law Offices and Kuroda Patent Offices (“our offices”) basically welcome linking to the Website of our offices from the outside. Those who wish to link to the Website to our offices are required to understand and comply with the following provisions. We firmly believe that these do not unreasonably restrict the users’ rights but rather are the rules to promote comfortable use based on accepted practice and on-Internet manner.
- Please refrain from linking to this website in such a way that it is displayed as part of a frame, giving the appearance that this website may be part of or integrated with the linking website.
- Strictly declined are the linking from any Website through which criminal acts, illegal acts as well as political, religious and ideological activities are published, or any Website describing the details conspicuously deviating from socially accepted idea, or any other Website that damages honor or credit of our offices and related persons concerned.
- Any utilization of linking to the Website of our offices for profit making is not allowed.
- Please refrain from utilizing images and logo marks used in the Website of our offices as link buttons, etc. on the Homepage. When linking, it is advised to produce pages in the manner to link from the characters such as “Kuroda Law Offices and Kuroda Patent Offices”, Kuroda Law Offices” or “Kuroda Patent Offices” by making it clear that it is the Website of our offices.
- Please refrain from producing the link styles in which the Website pages of our offices combined with other contents and Website, etc. are represented or the link style that is represented in the frame interior as part of the Homepage of the one linked to the Website of our offices. Please be sure to link in the link style representing the Website of our offices in the state the browser is open.
- We declare that our offices are exempted from any claim for damage from a third party against the link source, or any other complaint, demand, etc. thereof. With respect to the details of the Website of link source of those who wish to link to the Website of our offices, our offices shall give no warranty whatsoever including the accuracy thereof, nor shall our office be held responsible therefor.
- In the event that our offices require link source Website manager or link producer to cancel the link to the Website of our offices for any reason whatsoever, please cancel the link in response to our request.
On third person websites to which our homepage provides Web links:
Since third person websites linked to the Website of our offices are not under our control, we do not guarantee nor are we responsible for, explicitly or implicitly, their contents including the correctness of their linked Website and changes or updating thereof. Kuroda Law Offices shall not be responsible for such information as provided from third person websites linked to the Website of our offices in the style of web casting or otherwise. Our homepage provides Web links to third person websites only for the purpose of the convenience of visitors to our homepage. Merely because we provide Web links to third person websites, we do not automatically recommend them nor guarantee their correctness and all the other matters therein. Please understand the foregoing in advance.
Treatment of Information
From time to time, you may be asked to give our offices some information via the website. However, it is entirely optional whether or not you accommodate such requests and the viewers have the full discretion in making a decision.
In the following cases, for example, our offices may ask you to provide information on your name (or company name) and contact details such as telephone number, fax number or e-mail address:
- when you send an inquiry about our recruitment,
- when you contact us with an intention to consult with our offices about a new case, or
- when our offices reasonably consider such information essential to carry out our work.
When asked to provide our offices with such information, you may use means of communication including telephone, facsimile and e-mail, or send documents by mail. The means to be used then shall be determined basically through mutual consultation between the provider of information and our offices, and shall not be designated by either party exercising a binding power.
Until the receipt of your information by our offices is confirmed, our offices shall be exempted from any responsibility for any event arising in the course.
Any information obtained in the above manner above shall be treated as confidential. Except for very few cases (where the disclosure is required by law, for example), said information shall not be disclosed or provided to any outside entities or individuals, basically. Our offices consider that such conducts, which would ruin the reliable relationship between the provider of information and our offices, should not be permissible.
While such personal data as mentioned above shall be provided at will, our offices automatically keep a record of page access history of users in our website to see which pages are more frequently visited. In said history, any data identifying a certain individual is not recorded, but only the number of accesses to a certain page is recorded. Said data will be used for no other purpose than recognizing specific areas of interest to many users and pages covering such areas, which we may use as reference data when editing our website.
For the viewers of our website, upgrading the browser to latest browser version is highly recommended.